Friday, March 14, 2008

Down Again

After the weekend of pizza I thought for sure I would have gained this week. I guess I did not mention that I had pizza for three meals last weekend. Three. Pizza is one of my major weaknesses. I love it so much. I made some good choices though. I ate thin crust instead of thick, and I tried to eat the pizza loaded with veggies instead of the meat lovers pizza. (however, I do love meat!) I guess I few small choices can make a difference. I lost 0.4 of a pound this week. Not much I know, but remember last week when I lost five? I thought the scale was wrong, like the next day when I got on those five pounds would be back. So, it stayed off, and now a little more came off with it. I will take it!

It is now Friday, and I have a busy weekend with friends ahead. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job and good luck!

Miss July...not...yet said...

That is great! Congrats on the loss.
Isn't it amazing what a few healthy choices will do to you? And you probably feel just as satisfied at the end.