Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Swedish Berries


I have been struggling trying to detox from my weekend of sugar and bad carbs. I know, it is Wednesday. I have not quite recovered yet. I was doing great today, worked out, drank lots of water, the whole bit. I even took my son and his friend to McDonalds, and I had a deli sandwhich on whole wheat bread with no mayo. I confess I ate a few fries, but just a few. Then, we walked by the candy store. I walk by it all the time, no problem. The candy called to me. I walked in, bought a bag of Swedish berries and ate the whole thing. It was not a huge bag, but it was still a BAG of candy. I love those little red berries. Today they won the battle. Last Wednesday, I won. Today, I lost. I will move on, I will keep fighting. I have to be all right with having good days and bad days. Good weeks and bad weeks. I just have to make sure the good wins more often.

4 comments:

Michelle Stroder said...

Hi Janice. My name is Michelle and I came across your blog and was awed by your accomplishments. I am very proud of you! I actually just started Weight Watchers yesterday, I'm currently 245 lbs. and would like to get down to the 170's. You are an inspiration. Good luck with the battle!

Shrunk said...

Omg, you had to post that pic of swedish berries didn't ya? Now I must get some. *drool*

Jenn said...

Its ok to indulge every now and again. Swedish berries look like they are fun.

Unknown said...

Just can't let one or two bad days ruin the next :-) You are doing great so I am not worried. :-)