Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures!

As promised here are pictures! Okay, first. Remember me complaining about how nasty this winter has been? Here is proof that I am no liar. This is the view from one of the bedrooms at my parents house.



Next we move onto the weekend of celebration. This is my family going out to a dinner theatre in a limo. We were celebrating my Dad being cancer free for five years. It was so much fun. Like my new red trench coat? It was one of those impulse buys, but I just love it! (and I got it at Costco!) All right, moving on.



This is my father. He is pretty cute. I am so thankful he fought cancer and won. He is one tough cookie.



This next one is funny. We ate so much, my sister in law decided to have an impromptu workout. I said I would join her, so here we are. She found some weights, but I could not find more.... the next best thing? Why, canned ham of course! I do not recommend it, the sides dig into your hands.




Last, but not least, my little guy. He is seven, and seven rocks. So does chocolate cake.



6 comments:

katieo said...

Canned ham.
LOVE IT. :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

It does look pretty nasty outside there.

Your dad is a cutie, he looks sweet.

Canned ham - lol. :)

And your son is adorable, I love kids.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

despite the cold it looks like you had a lot of fun!

at my mom's I used to join her for workouts and she would hand me a can on soup to use for weights. hahah.

LessLisa said...

Loving the canned ham. Your dad AND you are completely adorable.