Friday, February 29, 2008

Gained

I gained 3.4 pounds this week. It sucks, but I am all right with it. I had a really great week, and got to try a lot of new fun things. However, the buck stops here. No more over eating, or even just having one bite of crazy high calorie food. Just one bite does not work for me. One bite turns into two, turns into three, well you get the idea.

So, as of yesterday I am back on the wagon. I will not let three pounds turn into ten, or twenty. I have worked way to hard to let that happen!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine. Every once and a while I'll
gain 2-3 pounds(sometimes it comes on soooo fast) but it's good you pay attention and will stop now with 3 instead of ignoring it and then it's 10. Great job not getting all sad or mad about it. You'll be great!!!

-jami

Unknown said...

You can do it, i bet you lose those 3lbs in a week. :-)

Miss July...not...yet said...

A lot of that could be water too..especially if teh things you tried were high in sodium.

Glad you are good with it and ready to move on. That is a healthy attitude.

Jenn said...

You can easily get that back off. The other posters are gith, it probably is mostly water. But way to go with not letting it get out of hand. :)