Saturday, January 26, 2008

A conversation with a six year old.

This is not weight loss related, but laughter is good for you right? This is a conversation I had with my six year old son after school yesterday.

Ben: Mom, you know what is gross?
Me: (thinking, oh no, what now?) What is gross Ben?
Ben: There is a boy in my class who has a cush on two girls. Gross hey?
Me: Oh, that is gross. What is a cush?
Ben: You know, when a boy wants to marry a girl.
Me: Oh, you mean a crush.
Ben: Well, I guess you could call it that. Cush is just a different language, but it means the same thing.
Me: I guess you learn something new every day.
Ben: That is why you have me around Mom.

Boys. Gotta love 'em.

1 comment:

Leenie said...

Adorable. I wish it was still gross when a boy had a cush on a girl. It would make life a whole lot easier some times.