Monday, January 28, 2008

Longing for Spring

It is cold here right now. Very, very cold. Forty below zero, plus wind chill. Yup, I know, I am insane for living here. I refused to even drive to my aerobics class this morning, and I am a die hard for my aerobics class. So, today I have wanted to sit, eat, and oh, eat some more. I am going a little crazy. I have made some good choices though, so hooray for me. I went on my treadmill, I lifted weights, and I even made cards so my hands would be busy. I ache for spring right now, that smell in the air, green grass, the feel of the warm sun on my skin. In the meantime, I had better find another hobby, I feel like a snack again.

2 comments:

katieo said...

me too
me too
me too!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi there! I think I found you via Mamacita Chilena.. I saw an unfamiliar face and thought I'd say hello. AND HELLO?????

Your loss is nothing short of AMAZING!!! In those photos...wow..
What can I say. You're beautiful!

I don't know where you live, but I live in Portland, OR and though it doesn't exactly get arctic here, I am DEFINITELY beyond ready for spring.