Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still Kicking

Posting every day is hard. I admire all you daily bloggers. My hat is off to you!

Things have been going well. I am still not counting points, and it seems to be working all right. I have gained a little because I ate too much last weekend, but I am back to my healthy ways.

My aerobics class yesterday was amazing. The regular gal who teaches our class was sick, so she got a sub for us. I am always nervous when I walk into a class and my instructor is not there. This new instructor usually does boot camp. When she said those two words fear spread throughout my body. Boot camp equals work out hell does it not? Oh well I thought, how bad could it be? It was bad, like I could barely pick myself up off the floor after the class bad. However, I did it! I lived to tell the tale. Today I have a hard time walking, but whatever, I survived!

It inspired me to shake things up in my work out routine. I was getting used to doing the same thing everyday, and it was getting dull. I am thinking about taking a kick boxing class. Anyone have any ideas for me?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Great idea to switch it up. Its good to keep your body guessing with workouts. I love tae bo. :) But the nice (or bad I guess) part about doing a dvd is that you can turn it off if it gets too hard.

Unknown said...

Change of pace in a new routione will do the body good. Really will shake things up.

I bet it was hell though?!

Anonymous said...

whoa.

newbie to your blog and KUDOS to your amazing loss.

off to read and catch up :)

M.