Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Monday

Well, I made it through the weekend. We spent Good Friday with friends decorating eggs, playing games, and watching movies. Saturday was a birthday party, and Sunday at my parents house for Easter. It was a fun weekend, and guess what? I did not go crazy on the food. I did indulge more than I should have, but all thing considering I am pretty proud of myself. I never got out of control. I had a few chocolate eggs, and loved every second of it. You know when you decide to savour something instead of scarfing it down? It tastes way better, and no guilt. I should try that more often!

This picture defines my kids personalties to a tee.



Yea, chocolate! I did not go crazy on the chocolate this year, because sugar makes my kids nuts. They do not care how much chocolate they get, just the fact they get to hunt it down is the fun part. It was a great day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww it looks like you had a good time! You kids are adorable btw. I am sure you know that though ;-)

Jenn said...

Your kids are adorable. :) I love the face your son is making, haha.

katieo said...

cute kids!
And WTG not going nutso on Easter!!