Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I guess most people either love or hate this day of loving smooshyness. (I know it is not a real word, but I like it) We make it a family day at our house. Our tradition is a pizza dinner on a pink tablecloth sprinkled with cinnamon heart candy. We light candles, use fancy dishes, and have fun. After the kids are in bed, the hubby and I cuddle up and watch a good movie. That is my idea of a great Valentine's day. What is your perfect day?

Oh, and guess what he got me? I requested no chocolate, and he listened! Yahoo, I love my present. I got it in black, and it is wonderful. I love my lululemon.


8 comments:

Sarah said...

oh lululemon! that is a fantastic gift!!

LessLisa said...

that is completely adorable!

Ms. Flusterate said...

I have this in white and it is SO flattering and goes with everything. Well worth the $$$$...great gift!

Unknown said...

if I had a family like yours I would do the same thing :-) My mom always made it a family holiday as well.

Also pretty cool gift! :-)

Jenn said...

Cute present! Very sweet. :)

Katy said...

OK.... what is a lululemon....a shirt, a brand name?

healthy ashley said...

That is an awesome gift! And your Valentine's Day plans sound so wonderful.

Janice said...

Katy...lululemon is a store that sells workout wear. It is comfortable, and cute!