Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cereal!



I love cereal. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A staple food in my house has been Weight Watchers Honey Almond Crisp. Instead of milk, I mix in a little yougurt, and voilà, a yummy breakfast! The yougurt tends to keep me satisfied for longer than milk does. One day a few weeks ago my cereal was gone, off the shelf. I asked, and much to my dismay, they stopped making it! Seriously, why do they do that?

I searched for a few weeks for a new cereal, but nothing tasted the same. Then yesterday while I was shopping in Costco, I found this.



I grabbed the box and checked out the nutrition information. It was the same! It cost a little more, but I was going to give it a shot! I came home, opened the box, and tried a handful. It is exactly the same! I literally jumped up and down for joy. Yes, cereal makes me that happy. I am a creature of habit, and I am okay with that.

My breakfast lived happily ever after. The end.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Too many calories for me, but it does look tasty!

Katy said...

So glad you found a new friend!

LessLisa said...

This is too funny! I HATE it when they do that...finding a substitute is too hard...glad you found the new one though!!!

Jenn said...

I like to mix yogurt with cereal as well. I mix Fiber One into vanilla yogurt. Yum.

Glad you found a new cereal!