Monday, April 21, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

The Good: I went for a long run on Saturday. I did not want to, but I went anyway. I also made some good food choices.

The Bad: I did make some bad food choices as well. We were out at friends for most of the weekend. I had a some chips, a few cookies, and there was that piece of chocolate cheesecake. Considering what I could have eaten, I did not do that bad. I tried to keep it under control. For me that is huge. When food is in front of me, I eat it. Even if I am full, or do not really want it. I eat it. I hate that about myself, but I have to live with it and do the best I can. I know it will be a struggle for the rest of my life. I am willing to struggle with it though, and not let the addiction win. Does anyone feel the same way? Sometimes I just feel so crazy about my food issues.

The Ugly: All right. This is really ugly. Yes, I do live in Canada. It snows here. We have longer winters than most. Normally here in Alberta we get snow in November, and it stays until March. We will still get a few snowfalls after March, but it melts right away. I can deal with that. However, it started snowing here on Saturday and it has not stopped. It is not supposed to stop anytime soon either. This is completely insane. Global Warming?! Not so sure.



Last weekend it was 22 degrees Celsius, (around 71 F) so we put out some of the patio furniture. Today, this.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

ewwww. Why is it still snowing for you guys? its spring time!!! I hope it warms up soon!

Unknown said...

I might die with that much winter. haha.

Good job on keeping in control :-)

Janice said...

I might die too Cara. It is so depressing!